Paring knife and bird's beak
What is a paring knife ?
A paring knife is a small kitchen knife with a blade length of approximately 7 to 11 cm. It is all-purpose with a thin, semi-serrated blade. It is ideal for mincing garlic and chopping herbs, and can be used to easily peel onions, grate and cut vegetables and fruit into thin strips.
Bird's beak knife:
Bird's beak knives are related to paring knives. As the name suggests, this knife is characterised by a blade in the shape of a bird's beak. The blade is curved and is used to peel fruits and vegetables. Like a paring knife.
The paring knife: for which foods and how to use it?
Although you may not be familiar with the term paring knife, it is the most common and basic type of kitchen knife. It is the most widely used kitchen tool, both by professionals and by individuals. It is a versatile knife that is indispensable for any chef. The paring knife is famous for its small size.
Ducatillon Austria has selected for you the best knives and accessories
- The paring knife : With an 8 cm blade and a polypropylene handle. It is an essential tool for chefs for precision.
- The bird's beak knife: With a 5 cm curved blade and a polypropylene handle. It is ideal for peeling and decorating.
- The magnetic knife bar: Ideal for holding your knives safely. It is also practical for keeping your knives within easy reach. It can be easily installed directly on your wall.
- The magnetic knife holder: Allows you to have your knives within easy reach.
- The kitchen knife: Thanks to this knife you can cut your fruits, vegetables and many other foods.
- The utility knife: Ideal for small cuts.
- The kitchen knife: Cut without the slightest effort and quickly.
- The santoku knife : Cut, slice, dice or slice it's up to you.