Ducatillon is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and the confidentiality of information provided. The information and data concerning you, requested by Ducatillon, responsible for the treatment, are necessary for the recording and the follow-up of your order, for the commercial and marketing management of your file, for the quality of our relations and for the good execution of the contract. This information and data is kept for a maximum of 10 years to enable us to improve and personalize the services we offer you and the information we send you. Your data may be communicated to our subcontractors, in particular logisticians, carriers for the purpose of executing your order. In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data, and the right to object to the processing thereof, which you may exercise by writing to: email@example.com or DUCATILLON Service Relation Clientèle 21 allée de la briqueterie, 59650 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ, and enclosing a copy of your ID. You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data post-mortem.
Concerning telephone canvassing:
If you do not wish to be contacted by phone by companies of which you are not a customer, you may register at http://bloctel.gouv.fr
Our telephony/IT coupling:
If you contact our customer relations department, the advisor will directly access your personal file using your phone number. This will temporarily appear on his or her workstation.
The advisor will then be able to access your personal file.
The COMPANY and its employees are committed every day to the respect of privacy and the protection of personal data. If you have any comments to make or if unfortunately we have not met your expectations, we invite you to contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or the CNIL.
This "COOKIES" section allows you to learn more about the origin and use of navigation information processed when you visit our site and about your rights.
This section is therefore important to you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience with our Services, and to Us, who wish to respond accurately and completely to your questions about your visit to our site and to take into account your wishes.
Thus, when consulting our site , information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site, are likely to be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal. In addition, we may purchase advertising space directly or through our service providers (communication agencies, advertising agencies) in order to promote our activities and our offers on third-party sites/applications, by means of advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) disseminated by these sites. Please be aware that only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify any information contained in it.
1) The Cookies we issue on our site
When you connect to our site www.ducatillon.at/gb/, we may be required, subject to your choices (see "7-Your choices regarding cookies"), to install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize your terminal's browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned.
These cookies allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, path), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- to remember information relating to a form you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
2) Cookies issued by third parties to users of our site
Advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) displayed in our advertising spaces are likely to contain cookies issued by third parties.
These cookies allow these third parties, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content disseminated via our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they display, to the navigation of your terminal of which they may have knowledge;
- to allow multi-terminal tracking (tablet, computer, cell phone) of your browsing
3) Cookies set by us on sites on which our advertisements are present
When you access a site/application containing a Ducatillon advertisement, this ad may contain a cookie. This cookie is likely, subject to your choices, to be stored in your terminal and to allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
These Cookies are used to identify you and your browser.
These Cookies are used:
- to count the number of views and activations of our advertising content displayed on third-party sites, to identify such content and sites, to determine the number of users who clicked on each content.
- to calculate the amounts due to the actors in the advertising distribution chain (advertising agency, advertising sales house, distribution site/media) and to establish statistics
- to adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising contents leads,
- according to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site and according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your terminal with your prior consent
- to track subsequent browsing by your terminal on sites/applications or other advertising content for which we operate cookies
4) "Flash"© cookies from "Adobe Flash Player"™
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorizes the settings, preferences and use of these contents through a technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface than that provided by your browser software.
Insofar as your terminal would be likely to view content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com/fr/.
5) What is the benefit of seeing ads tailored to your browsing experience?
Our goal is to show you the most relevant ads possible. To this end, cookie technology is used to determine in real time which advertisement to display to a terminal, based on its recent browsing on one or more sites or applications.
Your interest in the advertising content that is displayed on your terminal when you visit a site often determines the site's advertising resources that enable it to operate its services, which are often provided to users free of charge. You may prefer to see ads that are relevant to your interests rather than ads that are not relevant to you. Similarly, advertisers who want to see their ads shown are interested in seeing their offers displayed to users who are likely to be most interested in them.
6) If you share the use of your device with others, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements directed to your device correspond to your own use of that device and not to the use of another user of that device.
Sharing your terminal usage with others and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
7) Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
- The choices available to you through your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved on your terminal. For more information, see the section "How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use"
Agreement on Cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the Terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your Terminal. If you refuse to accept the cookies that we send to your terminal, or if you delete those that we have saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we were unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal seems to be connected to the Internet. How to exercise your choices, according to the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
To disable cookies:
- with the Internet Explorer browser,
open the "Tools" menu, select the "Internet Options" section, click on the "Security" tab, then "Customize level"
- with the Mozilla browser,
open the "Tools" menu, select the "Options" section, click on the "Privacy" tab, then uncheck the "Accept Cookies" box.
- with the Chrome browser,
open the "Tools" menu, select the "Options" section, click on the "Advanced Options" tab, then click on the "Content Settings..." button, click on the "Cookies" tab, then check the "Block all third-party cookies without exception" box (You can close both windows by clicking on the cross or "Close").
- with the Safari browser,
open the "Tools" menu, select the "Preferences..." section, click on the "Security" tab, then check "Never" in the "Accept Cookies" question. Then close the etc.
- with the Internet Explorer browser,
- Your choices expressed online with inter-professional platforms
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices website, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This will allow you to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that are likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information: http://www. youronlinechoices.com/en/control-your-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies that may be used to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information.
Please note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block the technologies that allow to adapt ads to your interests.
List of Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally set in response to actions you take that constitute a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or be notified of these cookies, but some parts of the website may be affected. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
Subcategory of cookies Cookies
Google Tag Manager _gat_gtag_UA_229696_23
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They also help us identify the most/least visited pages and evaluate how visitors navigate the website. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be notified of your visit to our site.
Subcategory of cookies Cookies
Smart Look SL_C_23361dd035530_KEY
Youtube.com YSC, CONSENT, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
Google Analytics _ga
Google Analytics _gid
Google Analytics NID
Marketing and social network cookies
Marketing cookies are used to improve and personalize the functionality of the website. They may be set by our staff, or by third parties whose services are used on our website pages.
Social network cookies may be set within our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to profile your interests and serve you relevant advertisements on other websites. They do not store personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device.
If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly and your advertising will be less targeted.